Solved

plan/upgrade

• 1 January 2021
  • 1 reply

Hello. 

I’ve been offered an upgrade to the iPhone 11 for £29.99 per month without paying the £49.99 m upfront fee for the phone. 

I was just wondering, if I was to change my plan to the £7 per month for unlimited texts, unlimited minutes and 10GB data plan,m for a couple of months, could I then still upgrade to the deal for the iPhone 11 in a couple of months time or would I have to wait another 24 months before I am able to upgrade? Also, would I then have to pay the £49.99 upfront fee for the phone?

icon

Best answer by Ryan 5 January 2021, 14:02

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Nic32,

All deals are subject to change at any time so we can only advise on buying it now if you are happy with the deal as there is no guarantee that it will be available further down the line, sorry! 

You can choose to upgrade to a SIM-only plan and upgrade at a later date however if it states that it is a 12-month SIM-only deal, we would recommend not choosing that option as you won’t be able to upgrade it after your planned couple month period. A 30-day/monthly rolling SIM plan will allow you to upgrade after just 30-days.

Ryan

Why iD Mobile?