Solved

problem with my upgrade with contract

• 7 October 2020
  • 4 replies

I’ve been with you since 2017 and recently upgraded with you. A mistake was made and a new sim was sent out and linked to an old phone number, which I didn’t want. I spoke to a Lady called Jes back in July 2020 who said that not to worry the old phone number would be removed and that My existing number would be the one I use! I’ve found out since that the old number was not removed and that I have been direct debited for 2 sims! 

The charges amount to close to £30.00 on the other sim which I was told wasn’t in existence!

Ive found it incredibly difficult to speak to anyone about this, and would like this matter sorted out!

Thanks

Pete

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 15 October 2020, 15:45

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Frustrating @Crowther we can imagine.

Was it our Live Chat Team that you spoke with in July?

If we can see you had spoken to someone and yet things have played out wrongfully here as you’ve stated then we should have no problems getting the old account cancelled for you so that you can simply just have the one active line (your recently started contract) and credit you back for the two bills you’ve been charged since this mistake.

To help clear this up we’ve sent you a private message on here to take some further details.

Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages.

Hi Kevin

would it be possible to talk via phone as I find this so much easier to communicate my issue

thanks 

Pete

my mobile  REMOVED

Hi Kevin 

some furthur information -

Upon you listening back to the telephone conversation made with Jes back in July (I think the 17th) you will here that the charges made to a second contract I had no idea was running will be heard! And I was wrongly charged,

My refundable charges £6.00 on 30th July

£10.99 on 1st September

£6.00 on 30th September 

Please call my number to discuss further

thank, look forward to your reply

Pete

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi Kevin 

some furthur information -

Upon you listening back to the telephone conversation made with Jes back in July (I think the 17th) you will here that the charges made to a second contract I had no idea was running will be heard! And I was wrongly charged,

My refundable charges £6.00 on 30th July

£10.99 on 1st September

£6.00 on 30th September 

Please call my number to discuss further

thank, look forward to your reply

Pete

Hello @Crowther,

We’ve removed your number from this post as it’s a public forum.

We can’t call you to discuss this, however, have reached out to you via a Private Message.

Whilst I appreciate it may be easier to communicate this via the phone, please reply to our Private Message so we can pick this up with you directly.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?