Question

Reduce data or transfer to another SIM card.

• 6 March 2021
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

I have two sim cards. For one card I bought additional data, but now I don't use them. May I back reduce the data or throw them on other sim card? Thank you.

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Wigan,

When you say you bought additional data what do you mean?

Did you change the plan to a higher plan or purchased an add-on?

It’s not possible to transfer data from one SIM to another unfortunately.

Mohammed

Userlevel 1

I have a 5 GBP rate. When he was abroad, he bought an additional superstructure for 1 GBP. Now I pay 6 GBP. But I do not use the data at all. If you can't transfer to my other phone, then how to abandon the add-in?

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Wigan,

Add-ons are one-off purchases as we no longer do recurring add-ons.

It’s not possible to transfer this, the account it was purchased on will be the one it’s used on.

Once it expires it’ll end and drop off.

We don’t provide 1GB add-ons for £1.00 which makes me believe you have changed your plan.

Am I correct in saying so?

If you log into your iD app/account which tariff is showing as your current plan?

Mohammed

Userlevel 1

1 pound per 1 GB I connected in August last year and it still does not disconnect itself. I have to pay for it every month.

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

HI @Wigan 

Are you wanting to cancel the plan if you are no longer using the sim? If so, you can do this through the iD Mobile app. Simply log in, go to the 'My account' page, and on the 'Manage my plan' tile click 'End my plan'. Please be aware that we need at least 30 day's notice before your contract ends.

-Mohsin

Why iD Mobile?