Solved

Replacement Sim

• 16 January 2019
  • 4 replies

Hello,

I've lost my sim card. And I have just blocked it I am trying to get the replacement sim but without a sim I can't call the number to get one 😞 Can I request it here online please?
Thank you very much.

Nat
icon

Best answer by Gregor 16 January 2019, 01:49

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9
Hi @nathui

You can speak to live chat team using your Desktop, tablet or laptop. Use this link to find them https://www.idmobile.co.uk/help-and-advice/contact-us

Regards
Thank you so much for Hikari's reply.
I contacted the live chat team last week and the assistant said she has ordered a replacement sim for me which should arrive in 2-3 days.
However, it's already Monday but I haven't received anything from iDmobile.
How can I be assured that my sim is being delivered soon? It is very important I have been without internet since.
Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @nathui,

I'm sorry to hear that! Although the majority of our SIM card orders arrive within 2-3 days, it can take up to a maximum of 3-5 working days for Royal Mail to deliver these for us. If you haven't received this today, please send us an email and we'll get this sorted ASAP.

Also include your community username, full name, full address, date of birth and mobile number to help us resolve this quickly.

Ryan

Userlevel 6
Badge +10
Hi @nathui,

I'm happy to confirm that we have resolved your issue via email. Please do get back in touch with us if you need anything else.

Ryan

Why iD Mobile?