Solved

Can I purchase additional SIMS for my children?

• 22 August 2018
  • 9 replies

Would it be possible for me to buy 2 more pay monthly sims for my daughters, I currently have one active line ?
icon

Best answer by Mohammed 27 August 2018, 15:04

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @colorbox99,

Welcome to the Community and thanks for your feedback.

It is something that is being looked into but we don’t have a timescale for when it will be implemented.

At the moment you’ll need to register all accounts separately with different email addresses.

Kash

I’m moving from a Tesco mobile family account to ID Mobile because of the cost saving. However it is not possible to register families with more than two children U18.

The options are:

1. One parent register for two phone numbers - limits max family size to 4 people if children are under 18.
  2. Lie about your children’s ages. 

I guess ID Mobile want the business and they understand that some families are larger than 4 family members. Please don’t ignore the problem and do something to solve it.

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Rebecca Illes, we don’t allow one customer to have more than two active lines with us. We also don’t support multiple lines per account. Sorry to disappoint!

Thank you,

Rory

how do I get multiple sims paid by one account

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

can I have one bank account paying for all 5 sims id like on a monthly contract , for my family members all with different emails and would be from my bussenees account ?

Nope!

can I have one bank account paying for all 5 sims id like on a monthly contract , for my family members all with different emails and would be from my bussenees account ?

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello Iain,

Do you mean that they both use the same contact email address?

Two accounts cannot be linked with the same username log-in email.

Was he previously able to access the account normally?

Mohammed

Hi 

I have a sim for my son under the same email address as my own.  He can now no longer access the app dashboard, can you help please?

Thanks in advance 

Iain

Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Hey @birdieboy1978,

You can have a total of 2 SIMs per account holder at any given time.

A different account holder would need to order the additional SIM for this to be accepted.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?