Question

Someone at ID Mobile has messed with my phones

• 6 October 2020
  • 1 reply

During lock down someone at ID Mobile has managed to mess up my phones and as a result I can not change the account name on my PAYG phone.

When I log in on my pay monthly phone it's details don't come up only the details of the PAYG account come up, this was done by ID Mobile - I didn't give myself the title of Admiral someone at ID Mobile did and I can't separate the two phones.

I have just ordered a new phone and need to keep the pay monthly number, if this cannot be sorted how can I put the sim from this phone into my new phone and not be able to see the account details, this is very frustrating

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @Greybeard 

The Admiral thing is something that defaults on Pay As You Go accounts due to the titles being alphabetically listed.  It would only be if we weren’t given your title at the time of the original purchase should such a thing occur.

When you say you’ve ordered a new phone.  Do you mean you've started a new 24-month contract with us?

If so, we wouldn’t be able to move that old number over to the new account.  You would have needed to do an upgrade purchase technically on your old account.  We can send you a message here to help set up a return of the new purchase as well as helping you get your login details sorted for the old account (so you can do the upgrade if needed)?

Why iD Mobile?