Question

still un abke to upgrade

• 25 April 2020
  • 2 replies

Still unable to upgrade now after 7 attempts. I was advised yesterday to log out of account and try again. I have tried this 7 times. The upgrade offer is only for a limited time. Surely there should be people to contact rather then this way. I do not have internet at home so rely on my phone. Can someone please come back with a proper resolution rather than just log out and try again.

2 replies

Thanks for telly advising me to go on live chat. States all agents busy. I have never used live chat before so again this is not helpful. Sent one of your colleagues my phone number yesterday surely it would have been easier for him to have just called me. I could have told him what upgrade I wanted then he could have done this upgrade as if I had called usual customer service. This would have been quite simple to do.

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Sorry that the Live-chat is busy @KamHoll , that can happen when there are lots of people wanting assistance at the same time. I’m sure if you give them chance, an agent will become available.

Cheers,

Will

Why iD Mobile?