Solved

Stupid limitations - upgrades/plan change

• 27 October 2020
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1

I currently have a monthly rolling...why do you limit “plan changes” to other monthly rollings also??

I wanted to switch to the 12 month but the option isn’t available

Order Ref 113839634

Now I’m being sent some SIM card when I don’t need one. If someone from support can do it, please cancel my new SIM card request and instead change my current SIM to the plan ordered

icon

Best answer by Kevin 2 November 2020, 16:11

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 1

Thanks. Seems someone fixed it :)

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @mckaydim,

I’m glad to hear that the issue has been resolved! 🙂

Ryan

Userlevel 1

Maybe raise some feature request to allow people on 1 month rolling to change their plan to 12 month options or vice versa

Userlevel 1

Hi @mckaydim,

I’m glad to hear that the issue has been resolved! 🙂

Ryan

@Ryan I was sent a SIM card although I was not expecting it. Can you confirm that this was sent in mistake and that I will only have to use my existing SIM card and that I’m not going to be charged for 2 contracts (existing and this new SIM that was mailed)

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @mckaydim 

Are both SIM’s working currently?  As that should definitely not be the case if you had done a Plan Change/ Upgrade on your existing account.

If both SIM’s are working then that would imply you’ve simply gone and bought a brand new plan from our website.  If that is the case, then we’ll need to have that cancelled for you if it was a mistake.

Let us know, if need be we can PM you here to get that cancelled -or- speak to our Live Chat Team.

Userlevel 1

@Kevin Order Ref 113839634 was an order of a new SIM, unintentional, because the website does not allow a 1 month rolling plan to be changed to a 12 month plan. 

I then posted this and my account online was adjusted to have the 12 month plan but the SIM card still arrived.

I haven’t tested the SIM that was sent related to Order Ref 113839634 to see if it works but I would like it cancelled so I can just use my existing SIM/number

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @mckaydim 

Have you got your old account registered on our website?

If so, when you go into the Upgrades Tab (after being signed in), do 12-month options not show within there as SIM-only options for you?

Regarding the recent order, we’ve sent you a private message just now so that we can get that cancelled.

Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages.

Why iD Mobile?