Three Lion Add-on Topic

Hi, iv just received an email about the "three lions" offer... 90 free minutes, 90 free txt msgs and 90mbs of data. To activate it says to log into id account and activate three lions add on... Only thing is theres no add on appearing on my account... Anyone else got this problem? Thanks

24 replies

Userlevel 1
Anyone else having trouble getting this? I've been trying all day with no success.
I only wish iD could do us Proud but it seems not.
I'm having the same issue, disgusting.
Same issue, can not find it?
same issue - where is the 3 lions add on??!!
Userlevel 2
Badge +6
Hi cooperama and Sassy. We're sorry to hear that you have had a problem getting this offer applied to your account, things have been really busy with so many of our customers applying.

We've made it easier now, so all you need to do it log into the app and you should see a message about the add-on being applied.

Let us know if you need any other help.
Userlevel 2
Badge +6
Hi Spaceystacey, this offer would only show up when using the iD Mobile app on your phone.

Please try this again for us and let us know if you have any problems, you should see a message straight away when you log in.
-Phil
How do you get the Three Lions Free Add on. Can't find anything on my phone Thanks
Never had a problem with the app till email about the 3 lions. When I could get on app no 3 lions seen but now can't even access. Keeps saying no valid content to display. Any advice welcome. Have tried logging out and back in. TIA.
Still not working. No message about the add-on. I have two accounts and nothing on either. Swizz.
I've been on the line chat to Suroor who sent a pre composed message which read 'Thank you for bringing this to our attention. You can login online via the iD application to get it sorted, once you login and encounter any issues, all you need to do it is refresh the iD application at a later stage as the offer will reflect because it is exclusive to you as our values iD customer.'
What a load of tripe. This makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. I am sick and tired of iD. I shall be changing to another provider who can speak English.
Userlevel 2
Badge +6
Hi Sassy, the situation can be resolved just by reloading the app.

You can try turning the phone off/ on again to make sure the app is closed or if necessary sign out and then sign in again.

If that doesn't work, try removing and reinstalling the app.
-Phil
Nope, still doesn't work. If I uninstalled the app, wouldn't I have to create a new account?
Userlevel 2
Badge +6
When you reinstall the app, you can just use the same account details as normal.

You'll need to use your username (email) and password rather than just the PIN.
Uninstalled and reinstalled the iD app. There is no 'add on' other than purchasable ones.
Userlevel 2
Badge +6
Hi Sassy, it's not necessary to apply an add-on in this way. Simply logging into the app automatically applies the add on. You are notified of this when you first log in but it will only show once. If you have done this, the extra allowances will be applied within 72 hours.
Okay well I will wait and see.
I haven't got enough room to install the iD app on my second phone so how do I go about getting that one?
Userlevel 1
Hi. Just to add insult to injury, which I promise I'm not trying to do .....
I came here and found this conversation because I had no idea what "Three lions data" and "Three lions text" were. They just appeared overnight without any intervention!
The only clue I can offer is that I've only just joined id mobile and still haven't completed porting my old number. I hope for the sake of the rest of you this isn't a dreaded "brand new customers only" promotion!
I wish you luck with your 3 lions.
Userlevel 6
Badge +10
Hi @trotter56,

This promotion was available when logging onto the app and viewing the add-on section. Can you confirm if this is now visible since your previous message please?

Thank you.

Ryan
Userlevel 6
Badge +10
Hi @Shaley,

Welcome to the iD community!

I'm sorry to hear that you had these issues. We did receive an influx of attention during the promotion which did cause a few minor issues. Can you confirm if your app is now working fine and it's now displaying content?

Thanks,
Ryan
Hi yes app now working and add on on data allowance thank you
Hi Thanks when I logged in it automatically added it. Without me doing anything Thanks Carol
I also came hear because I saw "three lions add on" active on my account and I have no idea what it means. What is it supposed to be?
Userlevel 1
I also came hear because I saw "three lions add on" active on my account and I have no idea what it means. What is it supposed to be?

Hi Wesley. It seems to add 90 Mb of data, 90 texts and 90 minutes voice to whatever your normal contract provides. In my case it expires 15th of August. (Happens to be a month after the day of the final so I suppose it's the same date for everyone.)
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
EDIT: Multiple topics relating to the same issue merged.

Please also refer to our Stickied post: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/id-news-and-service-updates-16/get-your-free-90-minutes-90-texts-and-90mb-data-add-on-689

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?