Solved

top up

• 13 October 2020
  • 3 replies

My pay monthly contract ends in s few weeks time. I want to do pay as you go now. Where can I top up?

icon

Best answer by Will 16 October 2020, 14:29

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @JB01,

We would not be able to convert your plan to a Pay As You Go (PAYG) one I’m afraid. You would need to cancel your current plan and then purchase a new PAYG SIM card which comes with a new number.

To keep your number, the only way would be to port it out to another network and then port it back to us but on the new PAYG account.

Ryan

Thanks Ryan

More questions pls.

Q1- If my contract ends at the end of this month,can I not just buy top up credit and still use the sim and phone since I will not be on any contract then? Pls explain.

Q2- Can I receive phone calls if my contract ends ??

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @JB01, 

You can change your plan to a SIM only tariff at the end of the 24 months, that would mean you pay every 30 days as you do now, but can leave at anytime. Doing this also lowers your cost and often provides more allowances (more data, calls and minutes)

Please click here for a handy video explaining how to process a SIM only upgrade, and all the benefits it provides.

The only way you wouldn’t be able to receive calls would be if you cancelled the line, which we require notice for from yourself.

Hope this helps,

Will

Why iD Mobile?