Question

Transfer another number onto my ID pay monthly plan and then move my original ID number to new business plan with another provider.

• 24 April 2020
  • 7 replies

I want to switch my ID mobile number to a business contract with my employer (who uses a different network) as  I want to keep my number. 

I have another family member who could make use of my ID mobile pay monthly plan which still has 8 months left.  Is it possible to switch his number onto my plan then transfer my number to the contract that my employer is setting up (they are fine with this if I can sort it out!)

7 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @NigeandJane 

Unfortunately we would not be able to switch your family members number onto yours. 

Once you port out the number it will close your account. 

Regards

Aklima 

is it possible to get a quote to close the account it’s a pay monthly account with 6 to 8 months still to go

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Sure thing @NigeandJane , I’ll drop you a PM now with details on how to go about getting that quote.

Cheers,

Will

Sure thing @NigeandJane , I’ll drop you a PM now with details on how to go about getting that quote.

Cheers,

Will

How do we see a PM - we can’t log into the account for some reason.

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

If you’re able to post, I would have thought you’d be logged in @NigeandJane . Are you still unable to locate the PM I sent?

Cheers again,

Will

If you’re able to post, I would have thought you’d be logged in @NigeandJane . Are you still unable to locate the PM I sent?

Cheers again,

Will

We still can’t see a PM - we have now managed to login  to the account though.

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @NigeandJane 

Are you still unable to locate the private message sent directly to you?

Thanks,

Pearl

Why iD Mobile?