Solved

Tried to upgrade to sim only now have 2 accounts

• 9 November 2020
  • 4 replies

Aaaggghhhh have been trying to contact someone to sort out my problem but it is impossible!  Even the live chat is a bot and the real people are busy with other people - all the time.

Anyway my problem is that I wanted to change my plan to sim only.  Through my account on the app on my phone I clicked this option.  Carphone Warehouse have now sent me a new Sim card and I now have two separate accounts and am being charged for both.  I don’t want two accounts, I just want one Sim only plan with my old phone number.  Please please please help!

icon

Best answer by 3jayzd 14 November 2020, 22:07

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @3jayzd,

I am sorry to hear that you have bought a new plan instead of an upgrade. We can help with returning that SIM-only plan so we will send you a PM now.

Ryan

Thank you very much for replying.  I finally managed to get help via live chat and my problem is now resolved.

However, I do still need help achieving my original aim which was to change my plan to SIM only.  I’ll reply to the PM to see if you can help me with that.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @3jayzd,

No problem, we will try to help via PM.

For anyone else reading this is done by:

Logging into the iD app/account via the website/app

Click My Account

Scroll down till you see the option Upgrade

Then simply find the SIM-only option.

Not seeing this option?

You’ll need to wait till the last 20-days, sometimes even till the contract has ended before it shows.

Click this, find the plan and complete the upgrade to SIM-only.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?