Solved

Trouble getting upgraded sims for two phones i upgraded last week

• 25 November 2020
  • 5 replies

On the 16th of this month my two mobiles became available for upgrading so on the following day I ordered two mobiles and that were delivered the following day. But then my problem started. On numerous occasions I've tried to get two upgraded sims (one for each phone number) but with no luck. So I have two shiny new phones witch I can't use for a week now. All I'm asking is for a upgraded sim compatible to the two phones

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 27 November 2020, 16:32

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Can't open private message

On the 16th November my two mobiles became available for upgrading.

On the 17th I upgraded them online and two brand new shiny phones arrived the  following day

NOW MY PROBLEMS START.

Received message saying the upgrades had been completed (changed my plan etc) and that I would receive two upgraded Sims by post in 2 to 3 days. I never received them.

Went through the online complaints procedure  and during the procedure the line was closed before it had been completed so I had to start again.

On the second attempt  I was told that he had requested two Sims and I would receive them in 2 to 3 days I stressed that that that should be one card for each of the I'd mobile phone numbers 

Guess what when I received them there was not one for each separate phone numbers

I've had two new phones now for over a week and cannot use them.

To had insult to injury today I received a email saying a proper complaint had been raised but it could take up to 7 days to resolve.

WILL I EVER GET TO BE ABLE TO USE MY NEW PHONES ?.

PS I'm having problems opening private messages in my Gmail does anyone know how to do this ?.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

On the 17th I upgraded them online and two brand new shiny phones arrived the  following day

NOW MY PROBLEMS START.

Received message saying the upgrades had been completed (changed my plan etc) and that I would receive two upgraded Sims by post in 2 to 3 days. I never received them.

Went through the online complaints procedure  and during the procedure the line was closed before it had been completed so I had to start again.

On the second attempt  I was told that he had requested two Sims and I would receive them in 2 to 3 days I stressed that that that should be one card for each of the I'd mobile phone numbers 

Guess what when I received them there was not one for each separate phone numbers

To had insult to injury today I received a email saying a proper complaint had been raised but it could take up to 7 days to resolve.

PS I'm having problems opening private messages in my Gmail does anyone know how to do this ?.

Hello @Tiref,

Upgraded SIMS are usually sent with the phones, odd that they weren’t delivered with the purchase.

There are some deliveries via Royal Mail due to the Coronavirus + festive season, I personally have incurred quite a few myself with recent purchases.

I’ll send you a PM now so we can look into this further.

I’m not sure about the Gmail issue, but our Private Messages are via this website.

You can click your photo icon in the corner of the screen and go to Private Messages.

Mohammed

I've already said I CAN'T OPEN PMs

All I want is two Sims for my two new upgraded phones ( 1 for each of my mobile phone numbers) why is this so hard to understand ?.)

I'm fed up of talking to robots who either can't understand simple questions / close the line / do not do as promised /  give stupid answers or only give excuses . I'm fed up of people using the pandemic as an excuse or blaming the courier's.

Either I receive the two Sims early next week or I will be doing the following. :-

1) take it up with Car Phone Warehouse.

2) Contact the ombudsman.

3) Get someone with more authority to       to deal with it on my behalf

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Tiref,

You said:

To which I confirmed:

NOW MY PROBLEMS START.

Hello @Tiref,

I’ll send you a PM now so we can look into this further.

I’m not sure about the Gmail issue, but our Private Messages are via this website.

You can click your photo icon in the corner of the screen and go to Private Messages.

Mohammed

Our Private Messages, as confirmed above, have no affiliation with Gmail so I’m not sure why this is being linked.

You should have no issues opening Private Messages on the Community and this can be accessed here: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We have already PMed you, if you could please reply to us there we will be more than happy to assist.

Kind Regards,

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?