Solved

Unlimited Text Messages - Is there a limit

• 28 September 2018
  • 3 replies

The ID Mobile sim cards that come with Unlimited Text, is there a limit on this so called Unlimited Texts? I know quite a few providers actually cap the amount of messages and have certain thresholds like certain unique numbers or certain number of messages per day etc. The only provider I know that offers truly unlimited text messages without any caps or fair use policy is Giff Gaff. I couldn't find anywhere in the ID mobile documentation the mention about text messages.
icon

Best answer by Mohammed 5 October 2018, 16:06

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10
Hey @ahmed24,

We have no limit to the amount of text messages (SMS) that you send if your plan included the unlimited package.

Ryan
Hey @ahmed24,

We have no limit to the amount of text messages (SMS) that you send if your plan included the unlimited package.

Ryan

So if I get the package that is £3.99 a month with unlimited text messages, I can truly send unlimited text messages? there is no small print? Be it 1000 messages per day?
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Hey @ahmed24,

I've raised this before and been told that there's no Fair Usage Policy that applies to using services in the UK.

So if you've got an Unlimited Texts allowance, it's truly unlimited.

But if you're able to get through 1000 texts in one day, I for one will be impressed

(That's not a challenge 😆)

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?