Solved

Upgrade

• 24 March 2019
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1
So, I have waited patiently for my upgrade as my current phone is glued and taped together. I set my heart on the new Samsung Galaxy S10+ and was more than happy to pay an upfront fee if applicable.

Upgrade day has arrived and much to my disappointment there are no upgrade options for the Samsung Galaxy S10+

Not sure if to wait a bit to see if it becomes available or just cancel my contract and move to another network.
icon

Best answer by Gregor 25 March 2019, 09:45

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9
Hi @kerfuffle

Have you tried calling sales team to ask if they could offer you one? Here is the page where you can find contact details.
Userlevel 1
Hi @kerfuffle

Have you tried calling sales team to ask if they could offer you one? Here is the page where you can find contact details.

I will try "Live Chat" as I have found any human interaction with ID Mobile is as pleasant as pulling your own teeth out!
Userlevel 1
So, i tried "Live Chat" and they asked me to ring the upgrades team, which I did. Spoke to a very helpful and polite agent who informed me that the S10+ is out of order but has put one on back order for me and has upgraded my plan. Very easy process, quickly answered my call and very polite agent.
Userlevel 1
So, I upgraded to the S10+ and did not like it so returned it. This is were the fun started!!!

Returned was received back at the warehouse on 10/04/19 and I have been waiting patiently for my refund of £99.99 up front payment. After several emails and twitter messages and being told different I was told today to call Carphone Cutomer Services,

So, the refund was not processed back on to my debit card because when the order was made over the telephone the £99.99 payment was put on the system in error as a cheque payment and that the refund will be made via cheque.

I was told that a cheque was issued on the 14th April, however it can take up to 28 days to arrive I explained that this was unacceptable and was told "that's just the way it is"

1. 28 DAYS to wait for a cheque that has allegedly been posted?
  2. ID Mobile made an error by entering a cheque payment and not a card payment on their system!
An absolute disgrace!!!

Why iD Mobile?