Question

upgrade

• 27 March 2020
  • 3 replies

Hi my online account wont login in hasnt for the hole time ive been with id im due and upgrade next week and carnt get online is there a number i can ring to get this problem sorted 

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @Gavin1976 

Do you have an online account already set up with us and are you the account holder? 

Have a look at here at our My Account and iD Mobile app FAQ’s, hopefully the answer to your query is there.

If not, we’ll need you to contact us directly, I’m afraid our contact centres are closed due to ongoing situation.

If you could please send us an email  along with your Community username and a link to this topic.

We’ll pick this up,

Rich C

_

Has my post answered your query? Then please mark it as answered so others can benefit.

I have sent an email off my girls email address witch i added to the system last week but still can get on via any means necessary not happy about this thank gavin contact number for my account i have emailed hopefully this can be sorted

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Gavin1976,

Have you tried the Forgotten your username or the Forgotten your passwords to get back into your account?

Be sure to try a different browser such as Chrome

As well as the app and Online website.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?