Solved

UPGRADE AFTER 6 MONTHS

• 4 March 2019
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 1
Hi guys/girls, just a quick one.
Basically, my credit rating is very poor and to be honest i am surprised i even got accepted for an I.D sim only contract. I pay my bill on time and have done for the last 4 months. My question is after 6 months is up will i be able to get any contract phone. (something like a galaxy s9/s10 or are they going to do a credit check and not offer me a phone or offer a budget one. i have my own iphone 6s plus at the moment so obviously i want a better phone than this.
Thanks a lot
jamie
icon

Best answer by Robbo1213 5 March 2019, 13:48

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 2
Hi Jamie,
I'm pretty sure that upgrades become available after 6 months even if your credit rating is poor. If you were able to get a sim only contract, then I think you will qualify for a contract phone, although it may depend on the price of said contract phone.
🙂
Userlevel 1
thanks for your reply. that’s good to know. i suppose i will just have to wait and see which phones i will be offered. hopefully a decent one. thanks again 😁
Userlevel 2
I can upgrade on Monday after 6 months on a sim only, I to have a iPhone 6s and want a Samsung so / 10! Apparently they don’t do another credit check no idea what phones we will be able to have though
Userlevel 1
Hi robbo, just seen your reply, please let me know the outcome on monday. I hope you will be eligible for an s10 fingers crossed 🤞😁
Userlevel 2
I will do 😃
Userlevel 2
So my options became available and there was all the phones to choose from I think . I was able to get the Samsung galaxy s10 anyway
Userlevel 1
Nice one mate, buzzing for ya. doubt with my credit rating i’ll be able to get an s10 but fingers crossed 😁
Userlevel 2
My credit rating is absolutely awful . The person on live chat told me they don’t offer low end phones for upgrades so you should be fine . Thank you
Userlevel 1
nice one buddy 😁

Why iD Mobile?