Question

Upgrade and site Issues

• 26 June 2018
  • 3 replies

So I'm allowed to upgrade my phone but the site doesn't appear to be letting me, I go through the whole process of selecting a phone, a plan, accepting conditions, then when I enter my card details at the end it refreshes straight back to square one. No error messages or anything.
I spoke to someone on live chat and she told me it was because I wasn't using google chrome as my browser, so I then went and downloaded it only for the exact same thing to happen again. I went on live chat and spoke to a different person who said they'd all of a sudden been informed of a problem on the site in the minute that I spoke to her.
Is there actually a problem with the site or am I being fobbed off here?

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +4
Hi @Deathstardisco

I'm really sorry to hear that you have been experiencing issues when trying to upgrade via the website, that's not good at all!

We've been doing some investigating and we can't find a problem with the website at the moment, but we've reported your issue and we're still looking into it.

In the meantime, you can upgrade over the phone by calling: https://tel:+448000490250

Thanks so much!

Chloe.
I am experiencing exactly the same problem all day. Very frustrating.
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
I am experiencing exactly the same problem all day. Very frustrating.

Give us a call on the number above if you're still having issues and we can look into upgrade deals for you.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?