Solved

Upgrade from sim to contract

• 14 January 2021
  • 2 replies

I’ve been looking at the upgrade options available to me and it’s recommending I go for a sim contract. I wanted to go for the iPhone 11 but it’s only offering it to me as an upgrade if I pay an extortionate amount on the upfront cost, which is pointless since it’d be worth far more than the current value of the phone. The deal is iPhone 11 64gb £19.99pm and £449.99 upfront 

Is there any way to get the phone at a cheaper upfront cost since I’d rather stay with ID?

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 15 January 2021, 12:36

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

If I can’t get the deal any cheaper and go for a sim contract for now, would that mean that my upgrade offers will be cheaper later on with a 1 month sim contract? Or would I have to go for the 12 month sim contract for that to happen?

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @sxdf,

For SIM-only deals, the offers shown now may change and better offers could be unlocked towards the last 10-days of the contract.

We’re not sure what these offers are or if they will be unlocked.

If you’re already on a SIM-only plan though, then please disregard this.

You can look at Tariff changes instead.

Our offers change regularly and recently, 12-month SIM only plans are more prevalent so this may be the length of time for some SIM only deals.

For handset plans, the offers available to you are the ones we can offer. We’re not able to negotiate this from our end, sorry about that.

These deals are determined around your credit score when you originally purchased, therefore tailored to you.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?