Solved

Upgrade start date

• 15 November 2020
  • 5 replies

My daughter’s current contract ends on the 4th Dec, so I am looking to upgrade but I would like to give her new phone as a surprise Christmas present. If I upgrade now, will the new contract start automatically or can I select the start date so that she can continue to use her old phone and contract until Christmas Day? 

icon

Best answer by Ryan 18 November 2020, 16:39

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @BingleBangle,

The upgrade will start as soon as your order has been processed by our system, this cannot be delayed I’m afraid. If you purchased the upgrade then she can continue using the old phone until Christmas, it won’t have any negative effects on service.

Ryan

I ordered a new upgrade on Saturday morning and was told I would receive it on Monday via DPD with a one hour time slot, it didn’t arrive and i’ve had no notifications yet for today ???

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @ianwatson 

We are sorry to hear that you have not yet received an update on your delivery. Please contact our live chat team and they will be able to provide you with an update.

Michelle 

I have just upgraded my id plan to allow me to have more data, can you tell me when this will start please

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @grandpareg 

The upgrade will start as soon as your order has been processed by our system, you will be able to see the changes in your account via the iD Mobile app.

Michelle 

Why iD Mobile?