Question

Upgrade to SIM only deal not requested by myself.

• 9 June 2020
  • 1 reply

On Sunday I ordered two SIM only deals whilst I was logged onto my existing plan.  I wanted them in order to switch two family members from Vodafone to iD.  The orders were given the reference numbers 111657638 and 111657578.   Yesterday I received some confusing e-mails, one cancelling one of the orders (111657638) and another announcing that my existing plan had been changed.   I DO NOT WANT TO HAVE MY EXISTING PLAN CHANGED!!!   What is going on here?  Why have you changed my plan?  All I wanted was two more SIM only deals.  If that is a problem and cannot be done then fine, but I want my original plan re-instated as soon as possible.

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @mactalla 

So sorry to hear about the confusion that was caused while ordering your SIM.

We can surely get this sorted for you.

Please contact our Live Chat team who can look into getting this sorted for you.

They’re available between 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday.

Once you land on this page, scroll down to see the Live Chat section. 

The Live Chat button may not always appear as ‘available’. If so, it may be a matter of waiting, until an agent is available, so please be patient.

Once the agent is available the button appears blue, indicating that an agent is available.

No need to refresh the page, this will happen automatically.

Let us know how you get on.

Thanks,

Pearl

Why iD Mobile?