Solved

upgrade to uswitch exclusive plan

• 13 May 2018
  • 8 replies

hi
is it possible to upgrade my current sim only deal to one currently offered on the uswitch website as an exclusive?
thanks kev
icon

Best answer by Anonymous 17 May 2018, 13:55

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Hey @heilancoo,

Have you checked the iD app/MyAccount to see if the plan change is already offered there?

Which plan is it you're referring to?

Mohammed
Hi
yes I’ve checked the upgrade section on the app and the plan offered as an exclusive on uSwitch is not there. The plan is 1200 mins, unlimited texts and 10gb data on a one month rolling contract.
Thanks Kev.
Hi @heilancoo

We're currently unable to offer these plans to existing customers, due to some issues with applying them to accounts.
Please rest assured we are working on making these available. For now we'd advise keeping an eye on your app for the new plans becoming available.

Jade
Userlevel 2

I've also seen a better deal through uSwitch. Currently they are offering 2GB on ID mobile for £6. My 'switch plan' option says it's 1GB for £6. Why is the better deal not available for loyal, existing customers?

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi @Kurtph1969

The uSwitch deals with all networks tend to be new customers only.

Have you had a look at Plan Change options available to you within the iD Mobile App?  Some loyalty deals do show in there, though they may be different deals entirely.

Userlevel 2

Hi @Kurtph1969

The uSwitch deals with all networks tend to be new customers only.

Have you had a look at Plan Change options available to you within the iD Mobile App?  Some loyalty deals do show in there, though they may be different deals entirely.

Sorry, I don't see any "loyalty deals" in my account. Time to get my PAC...

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

That’s a shame to hear @Kurtph1969.  If you require any assistance obtaining your PAC, please let us know and we’ll do our best to assist you.

Cheers,

Will

Userlevel 2

I think it's a real shame that ID aren't able to match this deal, we're only talking £1 per month, however, if I can get a better deal elsewhere I will be leaving. Sorry.

Why iD Mobile?