Solved

Upgraded data allowance not showing correctly

• 10 September 2020
  • 6 replies

Hi, I have just upgraded my contract, and got 10GB on Tuesday, but up till now my data is showing 2.2 out of 4.9GB, am trying to recall to get a better explanation but is giving me automated information 

icon

Best answer by Will 12 September 2020, 18:17

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Pam85,

Was your previous data plan much lower? If so, I imagine this is a prorated amount of data that has been provided due to performing a tariff change midway through a billing cycle. What is the automated information you received saying exactly?

Will

yes my previous one was very low, 2GB. THE Automated voice said the same low GB AND OS STILL SHOWING 4GB INSTEAD OF 10GB

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Pam85,

Thanks, I would expect your allowances to show the upgraded amount once your allowances refresh again. Due to changing your plan partway through the monthly cycle, your allowances are adjusted to reflect this. If your allowances do not update once your allowances completely refresh, please let us know and we’ll take a further look into this for you.

Ryan

Well its still same for almost a week now that I got the contract 

Hi Ryan, I just checked and saw the new data is reflecting on my account, thanks for the support 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Glad to hear that @Pam85 

Let us know if you have any further questions.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?