Question

upgraded to sim only plan

• 30 July 2020
  • 4 replies

Hi, I’ve ordered a sim only plan a day ago upgrading from a phone contract which has less than a day left.

ive been frequently been checking the Id app to see whether the new plan has been activated. 
which it hasn’t. 

When will my new sim plan be activated since it still isn’t? 

Will I still be able to make phone calls once my 24 month contract has ended if my new sim plan still hasn’t been activated? 

will I be charged at the rate of my 24 month phone contract if my new sim plan is still not activated?

Thank you

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Joe_k,

If you have changed your plan then the change will be applied within 24 hours usually. Were you logged into your account when you made the change? Also, did you see any emails regarding a new purchase? Just want to make sure you haven’t purchased a separate new contract instead.

Ryan

I think I’ve purchased a new contract by mistake, i followed all the instructions enlisted by the customer service chat but I still ended up in this position somehow. 
is there any way I could cancel the current 24 month contract which has just ended im on and transfer my number to the 30 day sim contract which I now have

And yes I was logged in my account when I made the purchase, and yes I received and email regarding my purchase

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Joe_k ,

We’ll send you a Private Message now to check this for you and make sure all is well.

Will

Why iD Mobile?