Solved

Web upgrade submitted - confirmation received - then no news

• 14 January 2021
  • 5 replies

Hi,

I received the confirmation order end of December email stating Iphone will be available from the 12th January. We are the 14th today and I have not received any update since. How can I trace my order status ?

Thanks

David C.

icon

Best answer by Mohsin 17 January 2021, 13:23

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @dcayla1,

What handset was it specifically that you ordered?

Will

It is an Iphone 11 - 256 - white

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @dcayla1 

Due to factors outside of our control, the expected delivery date for the iPhone 11 256 GB White is 26/01/21. I can only apologise for the delay. 

-Mohsin

Hi, I have another question related to this order. In the order form, I can see “upgrade” as it is the process I have chosen (upgrade my existing contract), however, when I log in with my credential I cannot see any info about this upgrade and I still have the “upgrade option” activated ? I also still receive upgrade offers in my mailbox ?! Can you please let me know why my upgrade order do not freeze this upgrade offer and why it is not visible in my contract info ?

Thank you

David C.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @dcayla1,

From my understanding, this hasn’t completed yet due to stock so you would still see upgrade orders showing but you can disregard this. 

The order on our end would be open on back-order as we’re waiting on stock.

Unless you see yourself being billed for 2 different accounts, then it’s just a matter of waiting for a dispatch email regarding the order.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?