Why? I really can't wait for my contract to end and run away from this company
icon

Best answer by Ryan 9 November 2018, 16:57

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10
Hi @Pandypops,

This doesn't sound good. Depending on your plan type, you should be able to make a plan change through your account or through our iD App.

What is stopping you from processing a change?

Ryan
Userlevel 1
Hi @Pandypops,

This doesn't sound good. Depending on your plan type, you should be able to make a plan change through your account or through our iD App.

What is stopping you from processing a change?

Ryan

That’s where I found that I can’t change my plan. The app says “sorry, there are no plans that you can currently change to” and it annoys me so bad because there are much better options than the one I’ve got in terms of data allowance...

i will I’ll end up paying the cancellation fee to free myself

cheers
Badge +10

That’s where I found that I can’t change my plan. The app says “sorry, there are no plans that you can currently change to” and it annoys me so bad because there are much better options than the one I’ve got in terms of data allowance...

cheers

This could depend on several factors, how long you have been on the current plan and the type of plan you are currently on, and what type of payment you make!

Here are the only reasons you WON'T be eligible to change plan:

• You've been with us less than 30 days.

• You've changed plans in the last 31 days.

• You don't have an active Direct Debit with us.

• You've got a disconnection request pending.

Hope this helps
Userlevel 1

cheers
This could depend on several factors, how long you have been on the current plan and the type of plan you are currently on, and what type of payment you make!

Here are the only reasons you WON'T be eligible to change plan:

• You've been with us less than 30 days.

• You've changed plans in the last 31 days.

• You don't have an active Direct Debit with us.

• You've got a disconnection request pending.

Hope this helps

Now I’m even more confused. I’ve been on this plan since November 2017, got a direct debt with ID since 2015 and haven’t changed my plan since I upgraded my phone last year. The disconnection request will probably happen soon I’m afraid

cheers
Badge +10
Possibly something wrong with the ID App then.
Always better to use a web browser when visiting any online account, you have better functionality, I find anyway.
Userlevel 1
I have tried on my laptop’s chrome and safari browsers and got the same pop up, “sorry there are no plans that you can currently change to”

cheers
Badge +10
Very odd and confusing situation, seems like a data glitch on ID Mobile side.

Sorry that I am unable to help any further.

Good luck with the disconnection request.
Userlevel 6
Badge +10
Hi @Pandypops,

Ah, if you're on a 24-month contract plan which started in November 2017 then you won't be able to make a plan change until towards the end of your two years. I apologise for this.

Ryan
Userlevel 1
That’s what I was fearing to read but well, good excuse to run away

cheers

Why iD Mobile?