Solved

Wrong data allowance shown on app after plan change

• 8 December 2019
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

IMAGE REMOVED

Afternoon,

I just upgraded to a package with has 9GB data allowance however on my app it is only showing me a total of 6.7GB. Why is this?? 

Thanks,

Ryan

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 9 December 2019, 13:44

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @RyLloyd28,

I’ve removed the image due to it being easily able to make out your mobile number from the image. 

Please ensure any personal contact information is clearly taken out as this is a public forum.

In answer to your question, when you upgrade partway in the billing month, you’d receive a pro-rata allowance in accordance to when you submitted that upgrade and how long you have left till the allowance resets.

Your full allowance should kick in when your plan refreshes as normal on the next billing date.

Mohammed

Userlevel 1

Hello @RyLloyd28,

I’ve removed the image due to it being easily able to make out your mobile number from the image. 

Please ensure any personal contact information is clearly taken out as this is a public forum.

In answer to your question, when you upgrade partway in the billing month, you’d receive a pro-rata allowance in accordance to when you submitted that upgrade and how long you have left till the allowance resets.

Your full allowance should kick in when your plan refreshes as normal on the next billing date.

Mohammed

Thank you 

Why iD Mobile?