Question

Cancelled with no service told would get refund now being threatened with debt collectors

• 6 October 2020
  • 1 reply

I have been a customer with iD since they very first set up. In August I upgraded my contract as I moved house and needed more data. 

To cut a very long story short I didn’t get the coverage I was promised and very quickly got in touch with iD. After being told multiple times someone would ring me and they didn’t. And then getting a letter saying they had rang me but I checked my call log and they hadn’t. 

I cancelled the contract via the app myself. 

After being told multiple times by online chat agents that a refund has to processed by the call centre and that’s someone there wouldn’t ring me in a few days I have been made to feel ill today when logging into my account to see a final demand for payment and the threat of debt collectors. 

I a panic I have paid the money I do not owe as I have no way of getting in touch with iD. 

How do I please speak to someone who can resolve this?

I must be one of iDs most loyal customers several people have signed up with them on my recommendation. I can’t belive how they’ve treated me over the last few weeks it’s caused me so much distress.   

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

We’re very sorry to hear you’ve been left in any sort of confusion or panic regarding an account you’ve had with us for so long @Ssp 

We’ve sent you a private message on here now so that we can take some details from you in order to bring things to a clear end there as needed.

Just regarding the disconnection request you believe you had made prior though.  Did you speak to anyone at iD Mobile regarding that disconnection?

Or had you had a text to your phone giving a date for a disconnection (that ultimately wasn’t actioned)?

Why iD Mobile?