Solved

refund of upfront fee

• 12 December 2020
  • 3 replies

Hi, I recently upgraded to an iPhone 11, changed my mind on the same day, and returned the phone as advised by your colleague to the delivery driver. I can see my account has been amended (which means you have got the phone back) and I am back on the old contract of £8 per month, however I've not received a refund of the £32 upfront fee i paid, and I've been charged for the first few days line rental (which was never used as the phone was returned unopened the day it was delivered. Please can you look into this for me. Many thanks Louise Gibson. 

icon

Best answer by Kevin 16 December 2020, 19:47

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Howdy @Squeegie 

Have you since had that refund back?  Whenever you do a return, the refund of any upfront cost should happen automatically within 3-5 working days of the return being marked as done.

If you’ve still not seen that refund then please contact our Live Chat Team https://www.idmobile.co.uk/live-chat

Or let us know here and we’ll send a Private Message if required.

Hi - thanks for your reply 

No I haven't yet received the refund, if you could send the private message that would be helpful. Thankyou. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Done @Squeegie 

Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages.

Why iD Mobile?