Solved

Returning an ipgrade

• 18 November 2020
  • 3 replies

Hello

I have upgraded my plan from SIM Only to Monthly Plan + Phone Payment. After using the phone for some time, I am not satisfied with it and would like to return the phone and revert to my previous plan.

Could you please advise the next steps? I have tried connecting with you via Live Chat but agents are never available.

Thanks

Vladimirs

icon

Best answer by Kevin 23 November 2020, 16:50

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @vzlotnikovs 

How long ago was it that you did the upgrade?  As you would only have a limited return window for that.

We’ll be happy to honour your post here (November 18th) as the day you had gotten in touch about this if we are to help further, but if “some time” means a few months or something to that effect then unfortunately you’d be long past the point of being able to return the phone and leave the contract early here.

If you haven’t spoken to our Live Chat Team since posting originally, then please let us know the date here and if you would have been in date then we’ll get in touch to assist further with the return.

Hi Kevin

Thank you for your support - I was able to connect with the Live Chat team and resolve the issue successfully.

Kind regards

Vlad

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @vzlotnikovs 

Thank you for the update, we are pleased you have now resolved this issue.

Thanks

Michell 

Why iD Mobile?