If you bought your plan recently (no more than 14 days ago in-store, or no more than 30 days ago online or by phone), here’s the good news. You can simply process a return, rather cancelling your plan. It’s much easier.
How to return your pay monthly plan and end your iD Mobile contract
1. Purchased pay monthly plan in-store
If you bought a pay monthly phone plan in-store no more than 14 day ago, you can return it by going into any Carphone Warehouse store. Just bring proof of purchase along with the phone you’re returning, and a member of staff will take care of you.
2. Purchased pay monthly plan from idmobile.co.uk or via the iD telephone sales team
If you purchased a pay monthly phone plan from idmobile.co.uk or via the iD telephone sales team, you can return it to a Carphone Warehouse store or by post. Here’s how to do this:
- · Returning your phone plan to a Carphone Warehouse store
- · Returning your phone by post
- 1. Let us know you'd like to cancel your plan and return your phone. You can either contact us here, or print our returns form, and post it to us.
- 2. We'll then give you a Return Transaction Number.
- 3. Post your return to the address below by recorded delivery at your own cost (and please keep your proof of postage). You must include your Return Transaction Number and proof of purchase – if you don’t, it might be sent back to you:
Long Hollow Way
3. Purchased pay monthly plan through Carphone Warehouse Online
If you purchased a pay monthly phone plan through Carphone Warehouse online, please visit their returns and exchanges page.
4. Purchased your pay monthly plan elsewhere
If you purchased a pay monthly phone plan elsewhere, please contact them directly for details about how to make your return.
And that’s really all there is to returning your pay monthly phone plan. If you’ve got a question that we didn’t answer above, post it below for someone in the Community to answer.