Sticky F.A.Q.

How to return your pay monthly plan

• 21 January 2019
  • 0 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge

If you bought your plan recently (no more than 14 days ago in-store, or direct from iD Mobile no more than 30 days ago online or by phone), here’s the good news. You can simply process a return, rather cancelling your plan. It’s much easier.

I purchased my plan directly from iD Mobile​​​​​​

If you purchased a pay monthly phone plan from idmobile.co.uk or via the iD telephone sales team, you can return it by post or to a Carphone Warehouse store. Here’s how to do this:

Returning your phone by post

You can return your phone by post within 30 days of your delivery date. To do this, follow these simple steps:

1. Let us know you'd like to cancel your plan and return your phone. You can either contact us here, or print our returns form, and post it to us. 
  2. We'll then give you a Return Transaction Number.
  3. Post your return to the address below by recorded delivery at your own cost (and please keep your proof of postage). You must include your Return Transaction Number and proof of purchase – if you don’t, it might be sent back to you:

CPW Direct Returns
Building 1
Long Hollow Way
Newark
NG24 2NH

Returning your phone plan to a Currys PC World or Carphone Warehouse store

You can return the phone to any Carphone Warehouse store within 14 days of your delivery date. Just bring proof of purchase along with the phone you’re returning, and a member of staff will take care of you.

I purchased my plan from a Currys PC World or Carphone Warehouse store​​​​

If you bought a pay monthly phone plan in-store no more than 14 days ago, you can return it by going into any Carphone Warehouse or Currys PC World store. Just bring proof of purchase along with the phone you’re returning, and a member of staff will take care of you.

I purchased my plan through CarphoneWarehouse.com​​​​​​

If you purchased a pay monthly phone plan through Carphone Warehouse online, please visit their returns and exchanges page.

Purchased your pay monthly plan elsewhere​​​​​​

If you purchased a pay monthly phone plan elsewhere, please contact them directly for details about how to make your return.

And that’s really all there is to returning your pay monthly phone plan. If you’ve got a question that we didn’t answer above, post it below for someone in the Community to answer.

Do I need to pay for any usage up until my return is processed?

Yes, you are liable to pay for any line rental, usage and additional purchases, such as add-ons, accrued up to the point of disconnection. This will be automatically calculated at the point when the return is processed.

This topic has been closed for comments
Why iD Mobile?