Question

Addon

• 23 October 2018
  • 3 replies

My extra monthly allowance for texting from the UK, where I am, to outside Europe, in particular to the USA, is £30. If I wanted to would ID Mobile allow me to increase this limit of £30 and could I do this online through the ID Mobile website once I have logged into it?

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +10
Howd'ya do @dulgil? and welcome to the community here.

If you're referring to your bill cap (how far you're allowed to go over a bill with any outside of plan charges), then you could indeed raise or lower that limit from within the ID Mobile App or your account online.

If your phone is unlocked, it could potentially be worth getting a PAYG SIM whilst in the USA as that may be a lot more cost-effective for you whilst you're out there for things like data use.

Kevin

I need to put addons on my phone but chat I cannot get into, I went to curries where ID  mobile is suppose to be. When I got there it was closed of course and therehigh street shop is for let so maybe they  will stay at curries after lockdown is lifted but it is to far foe me, I have health issues in that I broke my back in nov20. I seem to be between a rock and a hard place. josephine rogers.

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @pojunas, thank for getting in touch. To purchase an Add-on, simply open the iD Mobile app and go to Add-ons. Tap 'Buy' and choose the Add-on you want.

Then tap ‘Buy now’ and confirm your purchase. Your add-on will be added to your account.

If you have any problems, please don’t hesitate to get back to us here.

Thank you,

Rory

Why iD Mobile?