Solved

I'm roaming in Europe and I don't receive calls from a number

• 25 August 2020
  • 3 replies

Hi .

I am in Italy and I suppose to rspeak with  DWP (department of work and pension )  fromthe UK. Universal credit to be precise.  By calling  another department I have learned that DWP have tried and are  trying  to  contact me several time during several days , on the correct uk number, but they alwyas find it engaged. I have raoming enabled, data ok etc…  and I receive calls from frinds with 07 numbers. The deprtment I contacted cannot give the caller nnumebr so I cannot the caller directly. 

Is this community aware of specific number which are blocked by ID while roaming (or even while in UK) ? Maybe starting with 03 or orther intial digits? 

I have found the page with ID live chat but  there is not a  live link  so not sure what to do . 

Please help . 

Thanks you 

icon

Best answer by Will 26 August 2020, 17:08

View original

3 replies

Oh , I shoudl add ,  I was never on a call then they tried, I have not missed call on record, I have good network coverage .  

Caller use a 0800

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Enri,

I suspect it’s a block the caller has on their services that don’t allow calls to numbers when they are abroad. it may be worth asking them to see if that’s the case.

Will

Why iD Mobile?