Can u use inclusive roaming in Turkey? 

icon

Best answer by andewhite 7 June 2022, 20:04

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

8 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

No, Turkey is not included in inclusive roaming.

Costs for roaming in Turkey are:

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Any roaming in Turkey will be charged to your account, so if your bill cap is set to £0.00, you won’t be able to use any services while in Turkey. The iD roaming partners in Turkey are: AVEA and Turkcell.

Check your bill cap using the iD Mobile app or My Account online - sign-in and go to My services. Use the “Edit my capped limit” link in the “Cap my extra usage charges.” section.

Have a good trip.

If I set my phone to roaming and buy a turkcell out in turkey, can I use my mobile normal whilst on holiday in turkey without any additional costs to my monthly plan?

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Sorry, which plan are you talking about - Turkcell or iD?

I’m currently with id but they have no phone no. So I don’t know the best way to use my phone in Turkey without heavy costs.  Someone told me about turkcell?

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

I don’t know how long you’ll be in Turkey, but I guess if you plan on being there a while then getting a Turkcell SIM card might save to a bit - if you use your phone a lot.

You’d still be paying for your iD contract though.

Otherwise, if Wi-FI networks are free to use in Turkey, then you could just use (facebook) Messenger or WhatsApp whenever you’re connected to a free Wi-Fi network.

Thanks. I’m only going for a week but I use my phone a lot.  

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

I hope your week in Turkey is wonderful - have fun!

Why iD Mobile?