Question

Why have the technical team not responded to the issue raised?

Ref no 306047277 raised Sunday now Wednesday and I've still not heard from them re the loss of data roaming suddenly after 4 days of it working whilst I'm on holiday in Spain. Apparently its something to do with a new sim thats been activated- I haven't asked for it nor was I expecting it. Will somebody please expedite this asap- I have an elderly mother in the UK and I need to be in contact with her when needed not when I'm on wifi. Nobody has explained why I've been sent a new sim 

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @Gillw, the quickest way to follow-up (with your reference) is Live Chat.

Once you’re connected, type “talk to a person” for assistance from an iD customer service agent.

Otherwise, help is available (privately) using the iD Mobile facebook page or Twitter page.

Anecdotally, using facebook Messenger seems the better social media option.

Good luck.

Rory- the reference quoted above is from customer facing for the tech team. I was advised by them to chase up if I hadn't heard anything within 48 hrs . This is why I raised this ...........

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Gillw, the Tech Team aren’t customer-facing so I’d recommend chasing this up with them using the links provided above.

Thank you,

Rory

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

If this is urgent, you should contact the iD customer services team directly using Live Chat.

Once you’re connected on chat, type “talk to a person” for assistance from an iD agent.

You can also get assistance from iD Mobile by contacting them privately using their facebook page or Twitter page.

Sounds fairly important - hope you get it sorted and good luck!
🤞

Why iD Mobile?