Question

Accidental tariff change

• 6 March 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Dear sir / madam,

When I joined iDMobile my tariff was £21.99 per month.  During the month, I was trying to make an emergency call to Canada and my handset, to my consternation, said I had no credit.  I tried to resolve it with the 'Help' links to no avail.  There was no way to speak to someone.  Consequently, I thought the quick way to fix my problem was to add some credit so I increased my tariff to the next tier which was £24.99, and made the call.  

Since this error was not my fault, as iD has no Help No to contact for help, I would like to revert to my original Tariff.

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Joe Ali 

We have contact available via our Live Chat as well as contact on our Social Media pages.

We can certainly look at reverting to your old tariff but can’t guarantee this can be done. 

Have you since spoken to someone or do you still need help with this?

Mohammed

Userlevel 1

Hello Mohammed,

I’ve since given up as I couldn’t reach a human being.  I now believe that the customer service at iD Mobile is run by Aliens and they are scared , or don’t care, to talk to Humans. :rage:

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Joe Ali,

Were you unable to get through to Live Chat?

You can also contact us via Twitter and Facebook, but if you still have issues please let us know and we can help here.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?