Solved

activation

• 17 February 2021
  • 3 replies

I tried to activate my new sim today in my new phone. This is an upgrade and I am already with iD. Was I meant to use the new sim sent to me with the phone or take my old sim and put it into my new phone? I used the new sim and activated it and it said to wait up to 24hours. Now neither of my phones work although I still have today as the last day of my old contract.

icon

Best answer by Kevin 17 February 2021, 16:31

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @TillyFinch 

Do you 100% have the new SIM in your phone currently (and not accidentally have the old one in)?

If it is the new one, then please restart that just to see if that helps.

SIM activations shouldn’t take too long generally speaking.

Let us know though if that’s not activated in the next 1-2 hours and we’ll send you a private message on here if need be to take a further look.

Hi there @TillyFinch 

Do you 100% have the new SIM in your phone currently (and not accidentally have the old one in)?

If it is the new one, then please restart that just to see if that helps.

SIM activations shouldn’t take too long generally speaking.

Let us know though if that’s not activated in the next 1-2 hours and we’ll send you a private message on here if need be to take a further look.

Hiya, it’s working now, i was just confused when my old phone stopped working before the new one started

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

That’s great to hear @TillyFinch,

Cheers for keeping us in the loop. If ever you need anything else, please do let us know.

Will

Why iD Mobile?