Solved

change from sim only deal to new phone

• 29 September 2020
  • 4 replies

I have sim only deal with 2 months outstanding but want to buy a new phone. How do I go about this?

icon

Best answer by Michelle 12 March 2021, 13:59

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Ian Perry,

Our SIM-only plans are monthly rolling ones so you should be able to change your plan. If you log in to your account online you should be able to check your upgrade options.

Ryan

i have 2 phones running at the moment i have cancelled my SYM only as i have a new monthly contract 

i did everything over the chat  and the agent should have done me an upgrade but she set a new contract 

my old phone was saying memory full and was slow and wasnt letting me make calls

my old mobile phone number is 07896999310

my new number is 07859930398  

i have had to get onto the experts at carphone warehouse to transfer all my details and it took them 6 hours

unfortunately i had to change my phone number i have had for years

i explained to the agent i had a SYM only phone that wasnt working she should have done an up grade with my same number

she told me it was easy to set up   normally  i go into the shop but this was not possible

i am 76 years old and have had a traumatic experiance

i have 2 phones running at the moment i have cancelled my SYM only as i have a new monthly contract 

i did everything over the chat  and the agent should have done me an upgrade but she set a new contract 

my old phone was saying memory full and was slow and wasnt letting me make calls

my old mobile phone number is 07896999310

my new number is 07859930398  

i have had to get onto the experts at carphone warehouse to transfer all my details and it took them 6 hours

unfortunately i had to change my phone number i have had for years

i explained to the agent i had a SYM only phone that wasnt working she should have done an up grade with my same number

she told me it was easy to set up   normally  i go into the shop but this was not possible

i am 76 years old and have had a traumatic experiance

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hello @Cfinlay 

We are sorry to hear about the issues you have faced when trying to upgrade.

We’ll send you a private message on here so that we can verify your details and look into what has happened.

To view the message sent.  Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages. 

Thanks. 

Michelle 

iD Mobile 

Why iD Mobile?