Solved

Data Requirement - Should I change my plan to a lower tariff?

• 14 October 2020
  • 3 replies

I have a sim only monthly contract with 6Gb of data allowance. I have used 253Mb. Should I change to a lower data allowance?

Tina

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 16 October 2020, 14:26

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Tinabee,

Do you mean every month you’re only using around 250MB or just this one-month?

With SIM-only plans, you can change plans once every 30-days so feel free to swap down to a lower plan if you’d like. 

Your usage can change regularly, sometimes it’s good to have the extra usage and any data not used, always rolls over to the next month. (capped at 30-days worth of data at any time).

You can change to a lower plan via the iD app/account but check the price of the plan and how much you get.

You may find that the lower plan is only £1-2 difference in price so it may be more cost-effective to remain if you’re on a special offer.

Hope that helps.

Mohammed

On 26th Jan 2021 i paid for a 20gb addon for my daughter with my credit card because she did not have internet at her home. She is unable to access her account to cancel because you do not recognise her email address 

I am at my wits end trying to cancel via your bots so it looks like I will have to keep building up the bill till I die. I am 76 years old.

Can you help please. 

Moorcroft has suspended the account for 3 week and advised me to speak to you. They gave me your telephone number but its all automated by bots

So i cancelled the direct debit 4 months ago. Now I am being chased by Moorcroft dept agency for £80. And they say there is nothing they can do.

Even if I close down the bank account the debt we continue to increase.

I NEED YOUR HELP

She no longer need data as she is now connected to the internet at home.

I have spent over six hours to contact you so this is my last resort.

If this does not get to you I will complain to all the tv programs to get publicity. All I want is to be able to speak to someone.

Regards

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @mickbates777,

I see we have now messaged you privately regarding this issue.

Will

Why iD Mobile?