Solved

I can upgrade today but can't choose the iPhone 12 even though my current plan costs £39.55

• 11 May 2021
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1

When I head to my upgrade tab, its only showing me the iphone 12 mini and iphone 11, even though my plan has been costing me £39.55 and the new iphone 12 contract is £38.99. What do I need to do to choose the phone I’d like?

icon

Best answer by Gregor 11 May 2021, 11:31

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hey @danni1303 

I would recommend you to contact iD Mobile agent through live chat here or pop in to your nearest Carphone Warehouse and speak to one of the Consultants to see if they can offer you upgrade that you are looking for. I had very similar situation couple of years ago, I wanted the phone that wasn't offered to me as an upgrade so I contacted iD Mobile directly and I got it 🙂 

Kind Regards

Gregor

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @danni1303,

Upgrades shown in the app/account are shown based on your eligibility and our Team here can’t change these offers. You can try speaking to our Live Chat Team as @Gregor mentioned, who may be able to offer some support and see if they can get you to speak to a Sales Team staff to discuss the order.

Mohammed

Userlevel 1

I managed to get hold of someone on the live chat, and managed to sort my upgrade. 

Thanks for your help.

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @danni1303,

I’m happy to hear that, thanks for letting us know.

Ryan

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hey @danni1303 

Does that mean you are a happy owner of new iPhone 12 as soon as it arrives to you? Happy for you, I am glad you could get that sorted. 

Kind Regards

Gregor 

Hi I know this is a relitively old post but I am having a similar issue. Currently on a 44 pound per month contract, but all upgrades are below 30 😞

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @hannahhhh 

If you’re having issues upgrading as the price of the upgrade is below what you’re currently paying I’d recommend chatting to our advisors either via our Live Chat, by calling our sales team on 0207 1391 397 or even by heading into your local Currys store!

Tom

Why iD Mobile?