Question

I changed my plan because I saw a cheaper one. Now I am afraid I have locked in for another 2 years

Userlevel 1

I am over a year into a 2 year contract. I was looking for help when I came across a plan for the same unlimited phone, text, and data which was more than £10 cheaper. I switch to the new plan, but I didn’t realize at the time I might be locking into another 2 year contract. I read somewhere that I can return to my original plan after 31 days. Is that right? And how do I change back? Do I have to wait 31 days? Why was this not made clear to me, instead it was hidden in the small print?

Answers welcome, thanks.

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi there,

Don’t worry, you are not locked into another 2 years, you have just changed your plan.

Do you still wish to change back? Any options available for you to switch will show in your app. 

Userlevel 1

Thank you 

• Siân,

• It’s good to know I am not locked in again. I tried to check how many months I have left to go on my 2 year contract, but I could only find the cost of leaving now. Where can I find out how many months I have left on my contract please?

• Thank you

Why iD Mobile?