Question

Is Data Rollover Included On A ShockProof Plan?

• 27 June 2018
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge
Data Rollover is one of the free features you get on every pay monthly iD plan. You can probably guess from the name what it does, right?
Why don't I get data rollover applied on my 'ShockProof - £9.99' plan?

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10
Hi @MymsMan,

Welcome to the iD Community!

ShockProof plans don't include data rollover as a feature, this is only available on our new all-in-one plans.

Are you currently on a SIM-only plan? If so, have you checked your tariff change options in your account on https://my.idmobile.co.uk/ because you might be eligible to change over to one of these plans.

If you do change over to a plan that include data rollover, you'll need to be on this plan for 30-days before the rollover comes into place.

Ryan
Userlevel 3
Badge
ShockProof plans don't include data rollover as a feature, this is only available on our new all-in-one plans.

So the statement
iD Mobile wrote:Data Rollover is one of the free features you get on every pay monthly iD plan. You can probably guess from the name what it does, right?

Is a blatantly falsehood - it NOT available on every pay monthly plan, only on some

I am currently half way through a 24 month phone contract so I do not know if I have any options to change to a better plan
Userlevel 6
Badge +10
Hi @MymsMan,

That statement is true for all new plans purchased after June 2017. If you can get in touch with us via Live Chat, we can see if you are eligible to change your plan type.

Ryan

Why iD Mobile?