Most Helpful.

Userlevel 1

Than you.

Most helpful.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @rezavirmoni,

Welcome to the Community!

It sounds like an it’s an issue with the handset as the calls are coming through on the network end.

Have you checked the handset has the most up to date software?

Kash

Userlevel 1

Hello

My ID mobile is fine but my only problem is it doesn't show missed caller name. Shows just the phone number. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Delores Wallace,

Not using the service won’t mean that the bills won’t be produced.

You’d still need to pay your bill despite if it was in use or not.

Do you mean that there was a fault and this was reported to us?

We’re speaking to you already via PM so if you need any assistance just message us there.

Mohammed

Userlevel 1

Hi why has my phone been cut off for I never used my phone at all in February when I upgraded my SIM card was not working they had to send me a new SIM card out and I only got it last week so why do I have a outstanding balance of £21.54 I am not paying for something that I was not using I will pay the bill for this month can you sort this out 

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Roger Horne, did you manage to get through to the Facebook/Twitter teams?

Also, out of curiosity, what error were you getting when clicking through to the Live Chat page?

Thank you,

Rory

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

That web address is unavailable. Is there a phone number ?

Help & support is 100% online with iD Mobile - no telephone support.

If online chat doesn’t work, use facebook or Twitter to contact iD Mobile for assistance.

Any out-of-hours private messages left on social media are picked-up when the team next start work - anyway, good luck.

That web address is unavailable. Is there a phone number ?

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Yes, and the online account says 136mb, with a graph that takes the allowance to 100%.

In that case, best option for immediate assistance with your account enquiry is the iD online chat service at https://idmobile.co.uk/live-chat.

The customer service team work until 8pm on weekdays - the out-of-hours support is 100% automated. 

Yes, and the online account says 136mb, with a graph that takes the allowance to 100%.

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

I have an allowance of 2gb a month. I’ve used 136 mb, but get a message saying I’ve used 100% of my allowance. how come ?

Roger

Sounds like an error.

Have you looked at your recent usage in your iD My Account online or the iD app?

I have an allowance of 2gb a month. I’ve used 136 mb, but get a message saying I’ve used 100% of my allowance. how come ?

Roger

LIVE CHAT

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Failed in Chrome and Safari on my iMac, but I tried on a different Macbook , and it worked. Mysterious glitch.

Thanks for responding, anyway!

Wierd that, do you have any extensions blocking it perhaps?

Try Chrome in Incognito it’ll rule that out. 

Userlevel 1

Failed in Chrome and Safari on my iMac, but I tried on a different Macbook , and it worked. Mysterious glitch.

Thanks for responding, anyway!

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Livechat currently doesn’t seem to be working - when I try to launch it I just get an error telling me that mobile phone number can only contain numbers????

Hello @Suntzu,

I’ve just used live chat on a PC running Windows 10 with the Google Chrome web browser.

Everything worked for me. If you can’t get it working, you’ll have to wait for iD to respond to your community post.

Good luck. 

Userlevel 1

Livechat currently doesn’t seem to be working - when I try to launch it I just get an error telling me that mobile phone number can only contain numbers????

Hi @WelshPaul,

I am trying to access it from outside the UK as I am no longer living there. Thanks for testing this on your side, as I did not consider the location as the potential culprit. It may indeed be that their live chat is only working from within the UK. In this case, it would be helpful for iD Mobileto setup another way to easily contact them from abroad!

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @clembo,

Sure, we’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further. To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

Ryan

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

Are you trying to access ID Mobile Live chat from outside the UK or via a VPN? It works for me when I try to access it via my UK Virgin Media ISP connection but when I tried to accessing it from a VPN with a German IP address, clicking the button did nothing. I’m wondering if Live Chat is blocked to anyone outside the UK?

Dear @Mohammed or @Rory or @Will or @Ryan,

would it be possible to get feedback from ID Mobile on my billing issue, please? I can still not access the Live Chat and I have tried several times and days following the various steps advised. It would be great if I could somehow be bale to talk to someone who can help me solve this, I need to close my bank account as I left the country and Brexit made it illegal to keep a UK bank account if relocated to some EU countries…

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

Just tested on a Windows PC running Windows 10 and Chrome and again it works for me. If it’s still not working for you then you will have to wait for a member of the ID Mobile team to respond to your community post. :pensive:

@WelshPaul glad it works for you, still having the same issue on my side though

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

Try again, just tested the button and it works for me.

Why iD Mobile?