Solved

My Upgrade has not arrived and has been lost by DPD. It's been 2 weeks now

• 2 April 2020
  • 5 replies

I ordered my phone upgrade 2 weeks ago before the pandemic and was soon told it was lost by DPD been unable to contact anyone from iD to assist now 2 weeks have passed who can I contact for a replacement to be sent to me. 

icon

Best answer by PavD 3 April 2020, 10:19

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi Daddyrugby99,

Apologies for the delay.

I have sent you a direct message with some further information. 

Regards,

Pav

Exactly the same thing has happened to me.  DPD will take no responsibility and insist that ID Mobile must contact them.  I have tried to contact ID Mobile but with no success.  The chat bot does not open, there appears to be no help line and the letter that I have written them has not been answered.

They did attempt a delivery when I was at work and I ended up taking several days off in the futile expectation that they would honour the emails I received promising delivery.  It was only on the fourth day of that fiasco that someone at DPD admitted that the phone was lost.  Every evening I receive a text and an email apologising for the non-delivery and promising that it will be delivered on the date when they did come - two weeks ago.

How on earth do I wake them up?  I’ll be most grateful for any advice.

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @McWash_1234 

We are very sorry to hear this. We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Alterntively, you can also speak to our ID Mobile team over Facebook and Twitter for a quicker response who are available from 8 AM to 8 PM Monday - Fridat and 9 AM to 5.30 PM on weekends.

-Mohsin

Hey! Has this been solved? I’m in the same exact situation except my phone got delivered to the wrong address by DPD and they or iD mobile won’t do anything.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@jinsoul

Have you been in touch with our Customer Service Team already?

If an investigation has been raised with DPD already our team can provide you with the outcome.

However if you require further assistance, please get back to us here.

Regards,

Kashif

Why iD Mobile?