Solved

Offers to LOYAL ones

• 24 April 2018
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2
Hi
300 mins 5000 texts 1gb data my plan is £16.62 ( phone & sim )
250 mins 5000 texts 1.5gb data £5 new sim offer
500 mins 5000 text 2.5gb data £7 new sim offer
So why can you not offer these plan's to your existing loyal customers???? Or better still for LESS!!! LOYAL customers and 1st my OFFERS as a loyal customer offers
2nd new customer offers

As my so called upgrades jump to £19. 99 gets me 600 mins 5000 text 2gb data then a £3 Xtra jump 1000 mins 5000 text 5gb data
icon

Best answer by Dvaughand 24 April 2018, 19:19

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10
hey I'm not sure if you still want people to give you advice on this subject but I am currently on a 24 month contract that is now eligible for an upgrade. I looked on the app and website and I couldn't see a Samsung galaxy s9 anywhere and all the upgrades were for more money and less allowances, so I called up the upgrade department I dialled 7777 and went through the options until I got to upgrades, the guy on the phone was amazing he said yes there are s9 available and he even upped the minutes and data so now I have a s9 brand new phone with 1000 mins unlimited txt and 2gb of data for 29.99 a month with a 29.99 upfront cost. but there was an option of a higher monthly price and no upfront cost, my previous contract was for 24.00 a month and I only had 600 mins 5000 txt and 2gb data so don't just go on what the app is saying as I have found that calling is a much better option you can haggle for a better deal. I have had no problems with IDmobile my coverage is amazing and they have been a good company to be with and I find they are the best prices

Hello @beautifulluyou,

Thanks for sharing that with us here!

We're glad that by calling, the team were able to provide you with a great offer to keep you and we're glad you're enjoying your services with us.

It seems you had some unlocked offers that weren't showing in the app for some reason.

Thanks again for sharing!

Mohammed
Userlevel 1
hey I'm not sure if you still want people to give you advice on this subject but I am currently on a 24 month contract that is now eligible for an upgrade. I looked on the app and website and I couldn't see a Samsung galaxy s9 anywhere and all the upgrades were for more money and less allowances, so I called up the upgrade department I dialled 7777 and went through the options until I got to upgrades, the guy on the phone was amazing he said yes there are s9 available and he even upped the minutes and data so now I have a s9 brand new phone with 1000 mins unlimited txt and 2gb of data for 29.99 a month with a 29.99 upfront cost. but there was an option of a higher monthly price and no upfront cost, my previous contract was for 24.00 a month and I only had 600 mins 5000 txt and 2gb data so don't just go on what the app is saying as I have found that calling is a much better option you can haggle for a better deal. I have had no problems with IDmobile my coverage is amazing and they have been a good company to be with and I find they are the best prices
Userlevel 2
... You're on a phone plan. These prices you're quoting are for SIM only. Upgrading to another phone plan is still going to keep you at a higher price. If you call ID they may be able to drop your plan to a SIMO and get you the cheaper price. 🙂
Userlevel 4
Yeah it seems like most carriers actually do this and loyalty doesn't seem to mean anything to them.

I am sure that two accounts are allowed per account holder so why not get a new customer deal and then request a PAC for the old sim and transfer it to the new contract.

If ID does allow internal porting then that's pretty viable. If not transfer it to another network's pay as you go sim and transfer that over to the new iD contract.

Seems pretty counter productive but that's how I'd see it if they are simply not wanting existing custom.

Why iD Mobile?