Solved

Reducing my plan.....

• 8 March 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Hopefully I will be going overseas at the end of May. Normally I would cancel my existing SIM only plan. However for convenience I thought that I might reduce my monthly SIM only plan to the minimum available & keep it until I return 5 months later then upgrade again. Is that possible & if so what is the lowest no contract SIM only plan?

How much notice of a change would I need to give to change plans & would that incur changing my existing SIM?

Thank you...

icon

Best answer by Kevin 8 March 2021, 21:06

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @lesallen45 

If you have your current account registered, you should be able to log in to your account online or through our iD Mobile App and look at doing Plan Changes there.

Currently speaking I believe the lowest tariff is £6, though new offers pop up all the time so this could change nearer the time.

You’d be able to change your SIM-only plan immediately if you were to do so in the App.  Though you can only change your tariff once in a 30-day period.

Any further questions, just ask.

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Thank you, so there is no need for a SIM change?

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hello again @lesallen45 

You wouldn’t need to change the SIM through doing that, no.  Your tariff should just automatically update on your old SIM you already have.

On occasion, if it’s been quite some time since you last had a new SIM.  Then we may send one out to you, which you can switch over to and activate using the iD Mobile App as needed.

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Thanks….

Why iD Mobile?