Solved

Refer a friend

Userlevel 1
Hi,

Do I get any benefits when I refer a family member and friends to iD Mobile?
icon

Best answer by Emil 20 September 2021, 14:30

View original

16 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Hey Otse,

Welcome to the community!

We hope you're enjoying our services so far and thinking of referring your family & friends.

We don't currently have an active refer a friends & family scheme at this point in time sorry about that.

There's some great benefits they can take advantage of for joining though!

All of our plans have inclusive roaming in up to 50 destinations, bill capping & data rollover.
With our great range of tariffs for SIM-only plans starting from just £3.99 to a wide range of handset, we're sure there's something they can benefit from!

Mohammed
Userlevel 2
Otse
Great question 👍
Again CUSTOMER LOYALTY where is it from iD/carphone warehouse
D
Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hey @Domo How’s it going?

I am very pleased to announce that our Refer a Friend offer is now available until 31st Oct 2021! If you would like to check out how it works you can find all the details you need below:

Emil

Hi Emil, the link you posted doesn’t seem to work for me

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hello @bethkahn1986 

I have tested the link and the new page opens OK, are there any error messages when you click the link ?

Michelle 

iD Mobile 

Hi @Michelle , thanks for getting back to me. 
I get the following error:

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Thank you for your reply @bethkahn1986 

Please could you try clearing your cache and cookies from your browser and try the link again?

Michelle 

iD Mobile 

Hi @Michelle , it doesn’t seem to solve the issue. I also tried from another phone, but I had the same issue. Is it because my account was freshly created? I just joined and wanted to get my partner to join as well

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

@bethkahn1986 That’s a little odd, could you try the below link, this links up with our website rather then our Community page:

https://www.idmobile.co.uk/refer-a-friend

Michelle 

iD Mobile 

Thanks @Michelle, that link worked well. However I just noticed it says the offer is only available until October 31, does that mean there is no referral scheme at the moment?

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @bethkahn1986 

The offer has expired I’m afraid, I’m sorry I had not seen the expiry date prior to sending the web link to you :(

Michelle 

iD Mobile 

Oh that’s a shame. Do you know if it’s going to come back?

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @bethkahn1986,

No plans from what I’m aware of, but if we were to, chances are it would be announced right here on our community page, so always worth popping back to keep an eye out.

Will

my wife sent me the link to do this when i first joined ID i have now paid 3 bills and have not received a reward, i also cant find the check status link that supposed to be on the refer a friend page

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

@Robert Pickering Hey there, have you read our new article about our ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme below? You may find the answers you need in the article. 

Hope this helps. 

Emil

Userlevel 4
Badge

What if they hate you later on? :laughing:

Why iD Mobile?