Solved

Sim only

• 7 February 2021
  • 9 replies

my two year contract ends 5 march 2021 i purchased a sim only contract and received a confirmation email but its not showing in my account aldo im still bring charged for my old plan.

icon

Best answer by Will 10 February 2021, 10:51

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

9 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @bevstead 

If you’re looking to switch over to a rolling SIM-only plan once your two year contract ends, then please see a topic that covers just that here: 

It sounds like what you’ve done is simply gone ahead and bought a separate SIM only contract which would be it’s own separate thing with it’s own unique number.

If that was a mistake, and you won’t be needing that second line then please confirm that here and we’ll contact you to have that cancelled.

Hi i ordered sim only plan by mistake reference 115643698 . My two year contract ends 5 March 2021 i want to change my plan to sim only £7 a month on a monthly plan like i ordered. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @bevstead,

We’ll drop you a Private Message to cancel that new SIM and change the tariff on your existing one.

Will

I just want to cancel my new SIM card from upgrade l want to keep my old number thanks

The number from upgrade the Sim is 07395749977 l just wanted only IPhone thanks 

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @Florentina 

Feel free to contact our Live Chat | iD Mobile Network team who will be able to assist you with cancelling your new sim. 

-Mohsin

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @Florentina 

Feel free to contact our Live Chat | iD Mobile Network team who will be able to assist you with cancelling your new sim. 

-Mohsin

Userlevel 1

How do i change the amount i pay DD, i changed to sim only

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @nanner white 

If you have moved to a cheaper tariff, your direct debit payment will automatically be updated to the new monthly cost. You can also edit your direct debit details through the iD mobile app.

-Mohsin

Why iD Mobile?