Solved

sim upgrade

• 16 May 2021
  • 5 replies

My Contract is coming to the end I would like to go on a sim only plan what do I have to do next.

also I am working in Germany at the moment and an unable to get back to collect any new sim that you might send.

icon

Best answer by Mohsin 17 May 2021, 15:17

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @snowyforbes 

You can choose a new sim-only deal through your iD Mobile App. Simply select ‘Plan Change’ or ‘Upgrade’ through your iD App. We do send out a new sim card, however, you can carry on using your existing sim card as the new tariff will be updated on it.

-Mohsin

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Just remember @snowyforbes,

We do send a new SIM with upgrades just make sure you do not activate this in the app or you will lose services and we can’t re-activate the old SIM.

Mohammed

Hey id,

I have lost my Phone over a few weeks ago and i was wondering i could get a replacement sim card 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @L-s Luc,

We can sort out a replacement SIM for you. We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Will

Hi Mohsin,

Thank you for responding as you have suggested I will look at the new plans and take from there.

Kind Regard

V Forbes

Why iD Mobile?